Federica Ridolfi, The WAG that Killed Me

That’s it. I’ve had it. I’m officially becoming a soccer player. Or should I just start saying football? Why? If I see another girl like Federica Ridolfi hanging out with, or rather engaged to a friggin’ soccer player one more time, I might have to kill myself.

Yes, we Americans (I know this American does) think soccer is lame. It’s mostly boring. There is no scoring. The guys lay down like little girls at the first sign of contact and most of them have very flaming hairstyles.

Having said all of this. You just can’t deny that these guys pull down ridiculous women. Oh yeah, Federica Ridolfi is an Italian television host. Happy? Yay!

Check out her Ridolfi’s after the jump









Share on Google Plus

About Vinay Sharma

Withvinay is an online magazine for everyone. We share helpful resources and tips, explore new techniques, and hopefully its helpful for u..

0 comments:

Post a Comment